Recipes Using Master Sauces
Information is provided for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for the advice provided by your physician or other healthcare professional. You should always consult with your physician or other healthcare professional before changing your diet.
Starting January 2018, each month we will release a set of recipes for the respective sauce in the list below. All downloads are free of cost, we do suggest a small donation to help us meet our mission to EndLocalHunger™.
- Recipes Using Peking Master Sauce Free Download Jan 2018
- Recipes Using Moroccan Master Sauce Free Download Feb 2018
- Recipes Using Thai Master Sauce Free Download Mar 2018
- Recipes Using Jamaican Master Sauce Free Download April 2018
- Recipes Using Salsa Verde Master Sauce Free Download May 2018
- Recipes Using BBQ Master Sauce Free Download June 2018
- Recipes Summer Fun Free Download July 2018
- Recipes Using Sichuan Master Sauce Free Download Aug 2018
- Recipes Using Salsa Roja Master Sauce Free Download Sep 2018
- Recipes Using Punjabi Curry Master Sauce Free Download Oct 2018
- Recipes Using Marinara Master Sauce Free Download Nov 2018
- Recipes Holiday Celebration Free Download Dec 2018
Affordable: Typically, a sandwich averages $6.50 and a lunch in inexpensive restaurants hovers around $7.50 plus tax and tip; lunch for four would average to $35. In our case, the most expensive dish (seafood, vegetables, and soba noodles) that serves 4 hovers around $11; resulting in savings approaching $24. The dish of chicken, vegetables, and noodles that serves 4 hovers around $4.45 ($1.15 per serving).
Suggested Donation: Each $7 tax deductible donation helps us provide 14 servings of nutritious, delicious, and easy to repare BagOfLife® meals to those facing hunger in our communities. FamilyGreenSurvival, Inc. is a 501c3 non-profit organization, your donation is tax deductible to the extent allowed by law.